New York Fishing Charters
This page contains links to websites for NY Fishing Charters. All websites for New York Fishing Charters are welcome in this listing! Please click "Click here to submit URL" (FREE!) above and follow the instructions on the page. Your position in this directory is based on whether or not you link back and what page on your website you link back from. Please contact us to report a broken or inappropriate link!
- Long Island Fishing Charters: Spend a morning, afternoon, or evening with Capt Andy LoCascio (516-978-1634), host of the hit TV show Northeast Angling. Fish or just cruise the protected western Long Island Sound waters from Manhattan's East River to Connecticut.
- American Sportfishing Charters: Experience some of Long Island best fishing within minutes of Port Washington, NY with Captain John Marino (516-457-8715). No one works harder at putting quality fish in the boat.
- Long Run Fishing Charters: We work hard every day to stay the first choice for quality fishing charters for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Fluke and other species in season. Join Capt John Luchka (609-937-3477) for the ultimate saltwater fishing experience.
- Pursuitofbass Fishing Charters: Spend a morning, evening, or full day with Capt Skip Hartmann. Fish or just cruise the protected Huntington Bay and Long Island Sound waters.
- Patty Ann Charters of Montauk: Popular Montauk charter boat with excellent reviews. One of the East Coast's leading thresher shark specialists.Inshore and offshore charters - 516-909-5531
- Bingo Fishing Charters: Sailing year round from Freeport NY for all species inshore/offshore
- Fins Up Sportfishing: Fins Up Sportfishing has been providing families with a wonderful fishing experience for the past decade.Specializing in "Family Fishing", Fins Up is a very safe, sturdy and seaworthy boat, with a full size cabin and plenty of room in the cockpit.
ANGLER FLEET: Port Washington's premier fishing fleet.
Fishing for all species in season
Open Boat and Private Charters
Special: Kids Summer Fishing Adventures
- Ace Charters: Capt. Jimmy Samia specializes in spectacular tackle busting king salmon and trout on Lake Ontario sailing from Oswego Marina.
- Island Current: City Island Fishing: Private Fishing Charters and Open Party Fishing, Bronx, New York (NYC, NY) - City Island, NY - Capt Chris - (917)417-7557
- "Just Wonderfil" Charters Brooklyn, NY: A six-person charter fishing boat, available for Corporate and Family Fun Outings
- 0n The Bite Charters: fishing NJ light tackle fishing Charters nj, for Striped Bass, Bluefish, weakfish and False Albacore in New Jersey and New York waters, NJ fishing reports NJ - Staten Island, NY - Capt Joe Mattioli - (908) 612-2575
- Abracadabra: The Abracadabra provides great fishing for a range of customers -- we have sailed everyone from those who are reeling in their first fish ever to those who have been reeling them in for years. - Montauk, NY - Capt Ray Ruddock - 631-553-7929
- Ahab Sport Fishing Charters: Captain Ahab charters. Long Island New York fishing charter service. Fishing from Freeport NY and the South Shore.Jones Inlet and surrounding bays. Stripers, fluke, flounder, Sharks, bluefish and other species. - Freeport, NY - Master Capts - 516-377-6041
- Capt Ken Rafferty: Or if you wish you may bring your own equipment. Most of our fishing takes place around Gardiners Island but our area extends from Cedar Point to Plum Gut, Great Gull, Little Gull, and right Or if you wish you may bring your own equipment. Most of our fishing takes place around Gardiners Island but our area extends from Cedar Point to Plum Gut, Great Gull, Little Gull, and right out to Montauk Point. We also have Night Charters during the full moon, usually 5 nights before till 5 nights after the full moon when the weather co-operates.out to Montauk - East Hampton, NY - Capt Ken Rafferty - (631) 324-8746
- Captain Miller Flyfishing And Light Tackle Charters: Montauk fly light tackle fishing guide for Block Island, Sound Gardiners Bay Sag Harbor - Sag Harbor, NY - Capt Matthew Miller - 631-275-6770
- Captree Star Ii: The Captree Star provides rods and reels, bait and tackle, and morning coffee for all fishing charters. Our professional crew members are happy to assist novice fishermen and help experienced fishermen land the big ones! - Babylon, NY - Capt Charlie Buser - 631-669-0065
- Codfather Charters: Fish out of the South Shore of Long Island New York offshore or inshorefor Shark Tuna Striped Bass Flounder Fluke Bluefish and lots more.Sailing from Freeport NY near Jones Beach & Jones Inlet - Freeport, NY - Capt Mike Barnett - 516-868-9073
- Csicagain Charters: We will put you on fish, give you fishing and casting tips and sometimes even fish alongside you. - Huntington, NY - Capt Todd Calitri - 516-383-0508
- D.C.Outdoor Adventures Inc.: DC Outdoor Adventure of Long Island New York has Freshwater Fishing Charters, Saltwater Fishing Trips and much more! - Selden, NY - Dennis Caracciolo - 631.846.4084
- Elizabeth: The Elizabeth Charter Coat, Capt. Bob Maier, Montauk, Long Island, NY - Montauk, NY - Capt Bob Maier - (631) 668-7612
- Fisherman Ii: Montauk charter fishing at its best!. Our photo gallery says it all!. - Bayside, NY - Capt Paul Giangreco - (917)418-9701
- Gunkholin Charters: Fly Fishing, Fishing, Fish, Tarpon, Florida, Guided, Guided Fly Fishing, Guided Fishing, Albacore, False Albacore, permit, bonefish, bine fish, light tackle, tackle, spin fishing - Bridgehampton, NY - CaptMerritt White - (631)243-8450
- Lori C Fishing: The Lori C. is a 6-passenger open/charter boat leaving from Stony Brook. 3 trips daily, April-Dec. Call for reservations! 631-278-3725 Capt. Cary Palmer
- Luv 2 Fish Charters: Private Fishing Charter, Captain Barbara of LUV2FISH Charters at Ralphs Fishing Station, Mt. Sinai Harbor, Long Island Sound, New York. 1 - 4 passengers private charter for Fluke, Blues, Bass and all fish in season. Family, Business, recreational fun firstname.lastname@example.org or (631)736-2358 - Hampton Bays, NY - Capt Barb - (631) 736-0470
- Masterpiece Charters: Masterpiece offers the finest sport fishing in Montauk, Fishing for Bass, Blues, Fluke, Shark, and Tuna . - Montauk, NY - Capt Mark Assogna - 631-668-3881
- Natural Anglers Saltwater Fly Fishing Charter: Long Island, Montauk, Saltwater FlyFishing & Light Tackle Fishing Charter - South Shore, New York and Beyond - Captain Barry Kanavy is the first Orvis Endorsed Saltwater Fly Fishing Guide on Long Island. Specialize in sight fishing and flats fishing. Offering fly casting and fly tying classes and seminars. Also Duck Hunting Trips available. North East Atlantic, Montauk Fall Run, Albacore, Striped Bass, Bahamas, Andros Island, Bone fishing vacations. - Seaford, NY - Capt Barry Kanavy - 516-785-7171
- No Time Charters: The Captain & the Crew on the No Time are full time professionals with extensive knowledge in commercial & charter fishing. - Oceanside, NY - Capt Nick Savene - (516) 889-1968
- North Flats Guiding: North Flats Guiding, fishing the waters from East Hampton to Montauk Point, provides saltwater fly fishing and light tackle charters. - East Hampton, NY - Capt David Blinken - 631-324-2860
- Patricia Fishing Charters: Welcome Aboard Patricia an immaculate 30 foot Grady White located in Hampton Bays, NY, fishing the bays and ocean out of Shinnecock Inlet.The boat is fully equipped with all the latest electronics including Radar, GPS and Fishfinder.
- Shinnecock Star: Enjoy Long Island Fishing at its best with Captain John Capuano and crew on the Shinnecock Star. - Hampton Bays, NY - Capt John Capuano - 631-728-4563
- Trophy Smallmouthbass Charters: Fish for trophy smallmouth bass with pro guide and tournament angler Tim Braun on Lake Erie and Niagara River in Buffalo, NY. Best rates on the lake. Twenty five years of chasing trophy smallmouthbass.
- Trophy Trout and Salmon fishing Lake Ontario: Services include:1) Trolling for salmon &trout in Lake Ontario 2) Flyfishing the tributaries of Lake Erie & Lake Ontario in Upstate New York for trophy trout & salmon
- Viking Fleet: The worlds largest and most diversified Fishing Fleet open to the public. Book Tickets Online Now! - Montauk, NY - Viking Fleet - (631) 668-5699
- Big-M-Express Iv And V: Brooklyn, NY - Phone: (917) 822-6770 - Capt Stephen Fromme
- Blackfoot Charters: All about Blackfoot fishing charters - Babylon, NY - Capt Jeff Roye - 1-631-874-0070
- Caprice: Glen Cove, NY - Phone: (516) 671-7690 - Capt Bob Storc
- Capt. Mike: Howard Beach, NY - Phone: (718) 738-6148 - Capt Mike
- Captain Miller Fly Fishing & Light Tackle Charters: Sag Harbor/Montauk, NY - Phone: (631) 275-6770 - Capt Matt Miller
- Codfather Charters: Freeport, NY - Phone: (516) 868-9073 - Capt Mike Barnett
- Dolphin Fishing Fleet: Freeport, NY - Phone: (516) 382-5777 Capt Gary Greco
- Fantasy Charters And Lodging: Fair Haven, NY - Phone: (315) 947-6328 - Capt Clyde Keck
- Fly Fishing NY City - On The Bite Charters: Staten Island, NY - Phone: (718) 967-9095 - Capt Joe Mattioli
- Full House: West Islip, NY - Phone: (516) 752-1259 - Capt Peter Guglielmini
- Grand Slam Offshore Sportfishing: Bayshore, NY - Phone: (631) 265-1303 - Capt Kevin Jinks
- High Adventure Sportfishing: Pulaski, NY - Phone: (315) 298-2410 - Capt Troy Creasy
- King Wayne: Montauk, NY - Phone: (631) 668-5843 - Capt Wayne King
- Marilyn Jean Charters: brooklyn, NY - Phone: (917) 560-8224 - Capt Tony Santella
- Papasmurf Fishing Charters: Lake Ontario, NY - Phone: (860) 480-3395 - Capt Roger Young
- Raindance Charters: Bridgeport, NY - Phone: (315) 699-0929
- Sea Otter West: Glen Cove, NY - Phone: (516) 676-6361
- SeaQueen VII: Brooklyn, NY - Phone: (917) 642-0265
- Sundowner: Southhold, NY - Phone: (631) 765-2227 - Capt John Sinning
- Susie E: Rye Brook, NY - Phone: (631) 523-8862 - Capt Burt Prince
- Western LI Sound Fishing Charters(3 links): Western LI Sound Fishing Charters - LI Sound Fishing Charters - Western Sound Fishing Charters and much more at the Saltwater Fishing Directory